Natalia’s Spring ’08 goodie bag from the Yarn School Photo Pool
Every Yarn School and Felt School student gets a marvelous fiber goodie bag. If you’re a fiber arts supplier and you’d like to get samples of your goods into the hot little hands of rabid fiber enthusiasts via the Yarn School and/or Felt School goodie bags, contact nikol at harveyvilleproject dot com.
Here are our guidelines:
- Fiber items should be at least one ounce
- Add-ins like locks, sparkle, notions, etc., may be smaller
- All samples should be clearly labeled with the vendor’s name & contact info
- Please provide 36 items for the Yarn School bags and/or 24 items for the Felt School bags
- Door prizes should be clearly labeled with vendor’s name & contact info
- We’ll have a vendor literature rack available. Anyone may submit literature; door prize/goodie bag contributors may have literature/sample cards inside the goodie bags as well.
- All goodie/door prize contributors may submit a 50×140 pixel gif of jpeg banner for display on the Fiber School, Yarn School, or Felt School pages (please specify) and The Thrifty Knitter website. Banners will post after items are received and will appear until registration for the Spring session opens.
Send goodies to:
The Harveyville Project
13149 Harveyville Rd
Harveyville KS 66431